Completed ZIB projects
The ZIB addresses issues in the field of educational science, mainly focusing on large-scale assessments. The individual projects explore diverse aspects, with questions ranging from methodology to practical application.
The following projects are an excerpt of the research already completed by the ZIB, intended to give the reader an appreciation of the scope of ZIB’s work. In addition to a brief summary of the respective project and its findings, references to publications are listed.
- Meta-study on teaching with digital technology
- PISA Plus 2012-2013 Competence development across an academic year
- Research into the school context of mathematical competence within an international comparative framework
- Characterisation of risk groups
- Preparatory work for participation in international consortia for PISA 2015 and PISA 2018
- Trend in competence acquisition and school development since PISA 2000
- Research synthesis on school framework conditions in STEM field (School-ProMINT)