Prof. Dr. phil. Doris Holzberger
Hours: on appointment
Mail: Doris Holzberger
- Professor for Research on Learning and Instruction at the Center for International Student Assessment (ZIB), TUM School of Education, Technical University of Munich (since 09/2018)
- Visiting research scholar, Brown University, Providence, USA (09/2018 - 11/2018)
- Post-doctoral researcher at the Friedl Schöller Endowed Chair for Teaching and Learning Research, Technical University of Munich (02/2015 - 09/2018)
- Research assistant, State Institute of School Quality and Educational Reserach (08/2013 - 01/2015)
- Research assistant at the Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Psychology, Educational Psychology (04/2010 - 07/2013)
- Visiting research scholar, California State University, Chico, USA (08/2007 - 12/2007)
- Dr. phil. [PhD], summa cum laude; Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Psychology, Educational Psychology; Thesis: "Teachers' motivational orientations and their instructional behaviors: mediators, moderators and the direction of influence" (11/2013)
- Graduate studies in psychology; University Koblenz-Landau, campus Landau (10/2004 - 03/2010)
- Instructional quality
- Teacher competencies - focus on motivation and knowledge
- School conditions
- Research synthesis & meta-analyses
- Person-Environment interaction
- Coordination of the research syntheses
- Project "BilWiss-UV➚: Output and Development of Teachers' General Educational Knowledge - A Test Validation"
- Project "Interaction II➚: Students through teacher eyes"
- Project: Instructional quality as a school characteristic
- Project: "Clearing House➚ - Scientific evidence for teacher education"