Dr. Jennifer Diedrich
Deputy lead PISA National Center
National project manager PISA
Hours: on appointment
Mail: Jennifer Diedrich
- Deputy National Project Lead PISA since Nov 2020
- Projectcoordination PISA (01/2018 - 10/2020)
- Associate at the Centre for International Student Assessment (ZIB) since January 2018
- Scientific Project Manager at the Federal Academy of Lower Austria (09/2015 – 12/2016)
- Research Associate at the Federal Academy of Lower Austria (08/2012 – 08/2015)
- Doctoral Studies in Psychology (with honors; Thesis Title: Assessment of Creativity) at the University of Graz (10/2012 – 11/2017)
- Training in Project Management (04/2017 – 06/2017)
- Master of Science in Supervision, Coaching & Organizational Development at the ARGE Bildungsmanagement Wien (11/2014 – 06/2019)
- Diploma Studies in Psychology (Thesis Title: Construction of an Aptitude Screening for Pre-K Children“) at the University of Graz (10/2006 – 10/2012) including study stays in Waterloo, Canada and Sussex, Great Britain
- Habilitation project: Erfassung und Förderung des kreativen Denkens im Kontext Schule in herausfordernden Situationen
- Innovative Domains
- International student assessment
- Assessment of individual differences
- PISA 2025
- PISA 2022
- PISA 2018
- Jauk, E., Eberhardt, L., Koschmieder, C., Diedricht, J., Pretsch, J., Benedek, M. & Neubauer, A. (2019). A new measure for the assessment of parreciation for creative personality. Creativity research journal, 31 (2), 149-163.
- Diedrich, J., Jauk, E., Silvia, P.J., Gredlein, J.M., Neubauer, A.C. & Benedek, M. (2017). Assessment of real-life creativity: the inventory of creative activities and achievements (ICAA). Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts, 61,109-119.
- Schillinger, F., Vogel, S., Diedrich, J., & Grabner, R. (2017). Math anxiety is inversely related to performance in mathematics beyond individual differences in intelligence and arithmetic abilities: insights from the German adaptation of the abbreviated math anxiety scale (AMAS). Learning and individual differences, online first.
- Diedrich, J., Benedek, M., Jauk, E. & Neubauer, A.C. (2015). Are creative ideas novel and useful? Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts, 9 (1), 35-40.